Chanel at Neiman Marcus - 25% back in gift card

Allurex112

IG @goddess_kris112
O.G.
Apr 25, 2013
Hello ladies,

I was visiting the Chanel store at Neiman Marcus (@ Garden State Plaza in NJ) today, and the lovely SA told me that if you purchase certain bags, you will get 25% of the value back as a gift card in one month's time. These bags did not include the classics, but from what I can remember, they included flap bags in suede (in dark green and burgundy) and non-rectangular quilted bags. Sorry for the horrible description - should have taken pictures!! but I assume selections will vary at different Neiman Marcus stores, so it might be worthwhile to call your local store.

If you are in the NJ area, the awesome SA who told me of this promotion is Jere Ann Waters, 201-291-1920 x2142. I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting her info here.

Yes you are correct . I went to my local neiman marcus and there were 3 racks of Chanel handbags you could purchase and get a 25% refund in a gift card.

That's great to know! Hopefully the selection at BG is better than at NM. I'm gonna check out BG NYC tomorrow. Thanks!

All of the really good BG deals have been bought :sad: I didn't even know there were some minis available until went back a couple pages on the "finds" thread above.

All of the really good BG deals have been bought :sad: I didn't even know there were some minis available until went back a couple pages on the "finds" thread above.

I didn't even know that chanel at BG went on sale!! I will have to pay more attention next year. Do you know if this is an annual thing?

I didn't even know that chanel at BG went on sale!! I will have to pay more attention next year. Do you know if this is an annual thing?

Well before Chanel used to put their seasonal handbags and SLGs on sale for 30% off during their twice a year sale (June & December). I believe starting this past summer, they wanted to be more "exclusive" and only put shoes and a very small amount of jewelry and RTW on sale, no bags or SLGs. This is the first time that BG and NM has done the 25% GC with the purchase of seasonal Chanel items and it seems like this promo is exclusive only to these sister stores.

Someone just posted a small cerf tote at Bg in black on authentic finds. Hurry before I buy it[emoji3]

Lol! Did you end up buying it? Please post a picture! I just got a pair of earrings (not a part of the promotion) but enabled my friend to pick up this beautiful bag! $3500 + gift card. The gift card is only good until Christmas, I think...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,303