Chanel at Neiman Marcus - 25% back in gift card

Lol! Did you end up buying it? Please post a picture! I just got a pair of earrings (not a part of the promotion) but enabled my friend to pick up this beautiful bag! $3500 + gift card. The gift card is only good until Christmas, I think...

I didn't buy it, but I hope one our gals were able to scoop it up. Fabulous find for your friend. That's not an old style either. She'll receive a nice gc to spend as well.

Are there any good choices left at BG?
Sorry for the late response. I was trying to post pictures yesterday from BG on the authentic finds thread, but had a hard time uploading.

I thought there were some decent options as of yesterday morning, but I definitely saw the lunch crowd starting to roll in.

My friend bought a bag that I just posted a picture of. There were several of those left in stock when she bought one yesterday. I also saw some people checking out WOC.

Thank you so much for letting me know. The bag your friend bought is very pretty! So some WOC at BG join the event as well?
Sorry for the late response. I was trying to post pictures yesterday from BG on the authentic finds thread, but had a hard time uploading.

I thought there were some decent options as of yesterday morning, but I definitely saw the lunch crowd starting to roll in.

My friend bought a bag that I just posted a picture of. There were several of those left in stock when she bought one yesterday. I also saw some people checking out WOC.

As of yesterday around 11 am, they had several more in stock. I think the gift card promo might have expired today (?) but I perosnally think its a great deal for a beautiful, classic-looking Chanel bag!
The gift card promo is through tomorrow, Sunday but expired today at Garden State Plaza since it's closed.

Unfortunately, we will probably see more promotion going forward as the retail industry is not doing as well as last year. Including Hermes, their sales as well as all other luxury retailers' are down dramatically in the past few month.
I am wondering if those retailers would cut their price if their sales are not improving? Or they will just cut their production?

Last edited: