Chanel at Doha Airport?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone ever shopped at the Chanel store at the Doha airport? I have a layover there in August and I am curious about pricing vs. US prices.

Thanks!

2. Hi, when I was there last month it was closed for renovation but I believe that it just sells/sold watches and fine jewelry. I would really hope it reopens a as a proper store like in Dubai - since Doha is my fav airport to call at on my long haul flights.
    If you happen to have a look in the near future please let me know!And safe flight! 😘

3. Thank you so much! Will do!!

Do you happen to know how prices in Dubai/Middle East compare with US or EU prices? Assuming they are more expensive, but just curious.

Thanks again! :smile:

4. I shopped at the Dubai airport a few weeks ago and the SA confirmed me that the prices - already tax free - are a 5% more expensive than in continental Europe. Which on a bag is a sensitive difference but on the costume jewelry for instance it is hardly noticeable. What struck me in Dubai was the great availability of many different items including past collections! I was lucky enough to find a brooch (the Place Coco one) that I had missed! And - needless to say - they are open 24/7! 😍