Chanel at Disneyworld?

I have not been to DisneyWorld but I frequent Disneyland and I would never want to bring nice bags like those.
There are not always nice places to set them, kids tend to touch bags when you're standing in line (I've had it happen soooo many times, sometimes they'll be eating a churro/etc and touch your bag :hrmm:), you will get bumped into, and even the places to put them on the rides are sometimes gross.

I would bring a worry free bag/backpack to carry around for the park, that way you can go on whatever rides/etc without worrying about your bag.
If you really want to bring the chanels, you can always take them with you and leave in the room when you go to the park, then take them out if you go to dinner or something after.

No lambskin, no way... I think even caviar would be a bit risky with so many people running around, and getting on and off of rides. The priority at Disney is to relax, have fun, and enjoy yourself, and I think I'd have too much trouble doing that if I was worried about caring for a bag... :smile:

Imagine children with sticky candy-hands.
All clawing & shoving people, to reach a giant costumed mouse.

Imagine rides, spinning & shuddering on crazy gears.
And sick, dizzy children.
Then imagine vomit on chanel lambskin.
With little sticky chunks caught around turnlock & stitches.

Then ask, "Whom am I needing to impress so badly, with my bag, at Disneyworld?"

Probably grab a cheap bagalini & enjoy water rides, instead.:cool::heart:

I brought my boy lambskin in universal studios. Did not go on water rides but did the 3D rides. Went through crowded areas. Got bumped here and there. Was freaking out (i dont know why i brought that bag anyway :facepalm:) but it did survive! :tup:

Oh my gosh a boy??? [emoji23] okay I'm already getting anxious just imagining this. I should look for a fun backpack or something haha