chanel ankle boots w/ pouch

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. No,no! Don't return it I have shoes in grey w pouch bag and often I don't wear the pouch cos U can't wear it with jeans and I often wear jeans! Those boots R great looking whit or without p!
    It has same heel like my in grey and R super comfortable 4 that hight! So don't return it nonono!:nogood:

2. Keep it. The boots are gorgeous and the pouch would just get in the way.

3. I love the boots! and would definitely keep them.
    I think they look great with or without the pouch!

4. The boots are great!!! Also you can take them to a shoemaker and they can lower them a bit. I love them.

5. The shoes are great! Keep them !! ;)

6. I take the pouch off anyway so for 80% off, I'd KEEP them! Congrats on finding them at such a great price!

7. Keep them and actually it looks more classic without the pouch and of course timeless. Congrats that you got them at 80%. Love your purchases!!

8. I have them in 2 different colors, and I love them. They are so comfy, and cute. I wear them with the pouch and skinny jeans. Definately keepers!!

9. Maybe that's why it's 80% off? No pouch = heavier discount?

10. Keep them for sure!!!! :biggrin:
    congrats on such a great deal

11. i LOVE them!! keep

12. u shud keep them!! it looks great without it as well. 80%off with no pouch is a great deal!!