Chanel Angels looking out for me! My first boy and a few other items...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone!

I started collecting Chanel late last year and I missed the boat on one of those special boys! I was really sad about it and thought that it was going to forever be "the one that got away"... But then I got a call from my NM SA and he said that he was able to locate one! I think the Chanel angels were looking out for me!

I also got a call from my Nordstrom SA and an international customer never picked up their item and asked me if I was interested. I love pink (maybe not as much at Tulip2), but I am drawn to pink colors... So it was an instant "YES PLEASE!".

The third item I really liked and thought it would be a nice addition to my SLG collection.

Thank you for letting me share!

2. Box #1 - one of my unicorns!

Attached Files:

3. Purple rainbow boy!!!!

Attached Files:

4. Box #2 - something pink!

Attached Files:

5. Light pink caviar WOC with SHW

Attached Files:

6. Box #3

Attached Files:

7. Lambskin boy wallet with SHW!

Attached Files:

8. :yahoo: You got an iridescent boy! Congrats! It's lovely! And your WOC and wallet are beautiful too! Enjoy your new pieces!

9. OMG!!! You are so incredibly lucky! Both are TDF, so so lucky, congrats!

10. Wow lucky lady! Congrats :smile:

11. Love your pieces!!! I especially love that pink WOC! Enjoy!

12. NO?! REALLY???!!! WOW!!!!! Super lucky!!!

This is the small size one right? Seems like it's perfect size for you since you buy lots of mini's and smaller bags. I tried them all on at first and decided that I like this style best in small and old medium and finally decided on the old medium myself. Definitely a special piece.

I CAN'T believe how lucky you are!!! :dothewave:
    Prediction: This thread might explode :panic:

13. You are so lucky. They are all exceptional pieces. Congrats and wear them in great health ♡

14. Gorgeous pieces!!! Congrats and enjoy them all!!!

15. congratulations!!! All of them are gorgeous and TDF!