Chanel and Milo Manara

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, I don't know if someone of you no-italian PFs knows Manilo Manara, but I think it's considerer one of the most important comics writer and illustrator of Italy.
    He was also a dear friend of Federico Fellini (do you remember the movie "La dolce vita"? With the famous bath in the Trevi's fountain?).
    Well, today I found he did some illustrations for a Chanel brochure. I'm attaching pics, enjoy! :flowers:

Attached Files:

2. Very interesting - thanks for posting!!:smile:

3. Ali those are lovely!!!:girlsigh:

4. Thanks for posting.

5. So interesting he sketched for Chanel !:yes:.I can see the sensuality running usually in his comis on that one too!Greek men love his comics hehe!;)...but living here in Vienna lately, I have no idea if they actually know about him-they should I suppose though!- since the press I get in German is very limited !Thanks so much for sharing with us Alice!:smile:

6. What a piece of art! Def. more enjoyable than what we have in the US! Thanks for sharing!

7. Very cool. Thanks for posting!

8. Thank you ladies for your nice comments!! :flowers:

Stefy, I found it at "Limoni profumeria". There was a free sample of a cream, it is a promotionale brochure for the new Precision line of creams.

Chanelspell: it's very interesting to know, I was not sure if Manara was very popular abroad, here in Italy for sure!

BTW Onyxbear your dogs are so cute! :smile: