• Grey City bag F/W 2006

• Giant Brief in Marine Blue S/S 2007

• Rouge City bag F/W 2007

• All!

Results are only viewable after voting.

ladydeluxe

C'est Magnifique!
Sep 18, 2007
Salut mon cheri! I'm new here and my favorite designer labels are (always) Chanel and Balenciaga.

I've decided to share my Balenciaga collection (quite small, unfortunately since I'm a late starter. I only got my first Balenciaga City last F/W in Paris) and my newly acquired Rouge City of F/W 2007!!! Wooot. Talk about hotness. I'm not sure what the actual name of the color is but I know it's rouge... something. If anyone knows, kindly enlighten me, merci beaucoup! :heart:

PS: I am dyyyying to get my hands on the Magenta! Anyone who knows where to get it or is selling it, please let me know! I've missed it once, I can't miss it againnn :sad:

(Apologies if the photos are huge, I tried to make them as big as possible so you baggers can see them clearly!)

mybbagseg0.png

My 3 lovely Balenciagas yummyyy!

Will post more of my Rouge City bag the next time! :smile:

firstgreybbagvp3.png

My FIRST BALENCIAGA LOVE! From F/W 2006. Never will I abandon her! She's so beautiful, even after I've overused (oooops I toured with her the entire europe) her! The grey is sooo beautiful, the color goes with eveerrrything!

bbagbriefge7.jpg

My yummy Marine Blue Gold H/W Brief S/S 2007.
I've used it a few times (maybe less than 10) and it's a great eyecatcher but I find the h/w a tad too heavy! I'm FOR the city bag with tassles anytime anyday :heart:

AND...

I just have to share with you my recent Chanel purchase...

Only piece left! Just had had HAD to get it! Tell me what you think!

chanelredpursexk8.png

It's a long flap wallet by the way! It is in patent metallic red leather (the smell of it is like my new city bag, orgasmiccc) and it's so soft! And reasonably priced for Chanel!

Tell me what you think! :heart:

Love ya bagfans,
ladydeluxe