Chanel alligator boots

CallMeSteph

Jan 24, 2013
Help! NM has a pair that If they were a half a size bigger itd be a no brainer. Well they got on but are a little tight in the toe area. I've never had Chanel shoes so I don't know how they run nor have I ever had alligator shoes so I don't know how they stretch. They're more than 50% off and look gorgeous! Any advice?

image-3981292336.jpg

image-3472514946.jpg

Hehe I actually did call up Rago Brothers and asked and he said he wouldn't really recommend it although alligator is much stronger than other exotics, he'd only be able to stretch it a little. Does the glass slipper forum have a deals and steals section like CL does? I should post these. They are such a great deal for someone in the market :smile:

Help! NM has a pair that If they were a half a size bigger itd be a no brainer. Well they got on but are a little tight in the toe area. I've never had Chanel shoes so I don't know how they run nor have I ever had alligator shoes so I don't know how they stretch. They're more than 50% off and look gorgeous! Any advice?

View attachment 2061884

View attachment 2061883

Great looking boots, but if they don't fit don't waste your money, as even at 50% I guess they are quite expensive.