Chanel Ala Moana?

Well hate to be boring but this purchase was only earrings. Having said that, we got our beautiful pink CCH from 20k and today the mini flap dark blue (teal) from 20b had to show up in our boutique so got that to. Definitely stuck in ban island rest of the year
Chanel purchases are never boring :smile:))) Congratulations on all of your goodies!

Well hate to be boring but this purchase was only earrings. Having said that, we got our beautiful pink CCH from 20k and today the mini flap dark blue (teal) from 20b had to show up in our boutique so got that to. Definitely stuck in ban island rest of the year
Oh..hope you post pictures of the dark blue...

I will, I am sure will do a video as always. The only pic I have right now it is darkErand no where near reflective of the true color
I will, I am sure will do a video as always. The only pic I have right now it is darker without good lighting and no where near reflective of the true color but i will share until I get home later tonight.

AF0C2AB7-236F-407B-B047-D642A26C8F00.jpeg

Reactions: Newbie2016
The one coming today?? I can't tell you, it is a secret :lol: ....I did mention it in another post but as always picture will be coming when I get it.

The order from Ala Moana is just earrings, maybe why the SA does't seem to care (although I just bought a bag from her last week). After telling me she doesn't have that information about their status and telling her how unacceptable that is, I guess now she miraculously confirmed they are still shipping orders, that was the ONLY question I asked her in the first place before the 1-3 word responses......but I digress.

This has been a good Chanel year and we have a bag from every season in 2020 and not going to let this debacle of the earring order to ruin that. Just happy (and nervous) for the order today, these are one of the colors you have to see in person but looked incredible in picture, although even those were limited because ordered pre lease :loveeyes:

Can I ask you who your SA is?
I honestly have no SA at the Houston boutique although I go to it the most bc the service (IMO) is subpar. I have yet to find one that is helpful beyond me buying what they have in stock while I’m already in the store