Chanel Agenda

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ladies!! I sort of need your help with something.
    I'm currently a senior in high school, I have to do my final exams in may.
    I'll be starting college next year and what better way to start college than with a brand new agenda.
    At first I was thinking about a LV but I really like the Chanel agendas too.
    I like how they are very classic and I've always loved Chanel.
    However, I have no clue about chanel agenda prices, sizes etc.
    So tell me.
    What is the average price of a Chanel agenda? (I was thinking a small size caviar leather. About the size of a LV PM)
    Can you refill them with non chanel inserts?
    Which agenda would you recommend?? (pictures ;))
    TIA

2. Chanel does not always have a line of agendas like LV. Sometimes there is a small one like the LV PM and last time I saw it the price was about $500 and that was a couple years ago. I know there are two larger sizes out now in lambskin and caviar that are between $800 and $1000.

Here is the smaller one from a good seller on Ebay
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Chanel-Silver-Leather-Agenda-Bag-Sz-Date-Book-NWT-AUTH_W0QQitemZ350250067006QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item518c87e43e#ht_8840wt_1167

The inserts are standard filofax inserts

3. the chanel ones are quite nice but harder to come by. have you considered H?

4. Thank you ladies
    I might look into H as well then, or e-bay ;)