Chanel Agenda

mezmari-i was at the neimans last call store in anne arundel mills Maryland and they had some agendas in there case. they were not all black, but had some CCs n different colors all around it. It was very cute..I think it was in canvas

I ordered mine thru the 1-800-550-0005 and they tracked one down in Hawaii. The SA there, Stuart, said it was one of the last ones. That Chanel stopped production on this line and they were not shipping anymore out.
Mine is the Cambon Black w/ white CC's & Pink interior. Here is a picture of it. I just got it in todays mail. I'm sooo excited!
:yahoo:

Attachments

• DSCN12640001.JPG
    DSCN12640001.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 305
  • DSCN12650001.JPG
    DSCN12650001.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 254
I ordered mine thru the 1-800-550-0005 and they tracked one down in Hawaii. The SA there, Stuart, said it was one of the last ones. That Chanel stopped production on this line and they were not shipping anymore out.
Mine is the Cambon Black w/ white CC's & Pink interior. Here is a picture of it. I just got it in todays mail. I'm sooo excited!
:yahoo:

Oh, it is soo gorgeous!!!!!!!!
Would you be so kind to measure it? is it the 6x4 size or bigger?
thanks!

Just called them and they did not have any :sad: Must be all gone :sad: :sad:

Hey, you have to go in there and look for yourself. The SA told me that as soon as they get things they are gone.. They have a lot of EBAYERS who come in and call and have things held until they get there. Actually I might go in today...
I am in MD- 45 min ride for me..