Chanel Agenda

1. Have anyone ever seen a Chanel agenda at any stores? It seems to be really hard to find and i cant believe they dont make any. LV has plenty of different types of agendas, but they discountined the one i liked the best.
    there are no Chanel Agendas even on eBay !

2. Sorry to interrupt this thread but is that a legit place, because i see some great stuff in there! thanx
    :confused1:

3. I have one that I think is from 2004. See attached pic. I got it from Neiman Marcus.

CIMG0893s.jpg CIMG0894s.jpg
  4. the agenda from PL is a good price, but it's been up there a while. I assume because it has someones name embossed on it.

5. THanks for reply maxter! As you can see, i'm still looking for an agenda :smile:

6. Yes, i remember seeing this Theresa agenda there. It has been there for a long time. I wonder what would happen if i just press my name right on top of this one! haha!

7. Oh I've been dying for a Chanel Cambon agenda, I wish it didnt have a name imprinted in it...I almost think it might be worth the $$ off to just put it up with it as everything else seems to be in good condition...

8. I bought this Chanel agenda at the Chanel Boutique when I was in Rome, Italy last week:heart:
    See attached pic. They also had the Chanel Cambon agenda in black with black vinyl cc, and in beige with black cc.

chanelagenda1.jpg chanelagenda2.jpg chanel-agenda-open.jpg
  9. What size agenda is it, it's a beauty!

10. Harrods has quite a good selection - and they ship overseas,too.

11. I will try calling Harrods too, Thanks

12. I remember seeing a Cambon one at Neiman in SF last week.

13. they use to make caviar timeless CC agendas but not anymore :sad:
    You cannot special order them either.

14. I am hoping to get a lambskin one that matches my wallet....:love:

p1.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice