Chanel Agenda on Sale @ Saks...Good deal??

Bentley1

O.G.
Nov 9, 2009
Hi everyone!

I was at the Chanel inside Saks today and they have a mid-size black quilted lamb agenda on sale for $650, marked down from $925.

I have always thought about purchasing one of these agendas, I was just wondering if these type of sales are common or if this is a good find and I should purchase the agenda. Money is a bit tight because of the holidays, but if this is a hard to come by deal, I will sacrifice other things in order to purchase it.

Any opinions are welcome! Thanks!

nymifashion

Oct 31, 2009
New York City
If you want it buy it now. The agendas do not come around very often, when they do they are usually pretty small. I was thinking of getting one of them too but I'm really hard on my agendas and I think I'd ruin it within a year. I managed to beat up a Goyard pretty well this year.

Bentley1

O.G.
Nov 9, 2009
Thanks for your posts!

Yeah, I don't think it will last long either, especially since its black. I think I may just go down and get it today, if it's still available!

Nymifashion: I'm also worried about ruining the leather, especially since its not caviar, it will be a lot easier to beat up! Goyards are pretty tough, so you must of gotten some good use out of your agenda this year! :biggrin:

jedm2101

Mar 26, 2011
Hi .. I am only just looking for a chanel agenda. Did you buy the one on sale and are you happy with it? I'm not sure what 'caviar' means? I live in Perth Western Australia and we have no chanel store here ... :sad:

juneping

couch potato-ing
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
NYC
Thanks for your posts!

Yeah, I don't think it will last long either, especially since its black. I think I may just go down and get it today, if it's still available!

Nymifashion: I'm also worried about ruining the leather, especially since its not caviar, it will be a lot easier to beat up! Goyards are pretty tough, so you must of gotten some good use out of your agenda this year! :biggrin:
i'd get it now while it's on sale before the next price increase :rolleyes:

Bentley1

O.G.
Nov 9, 2009
Hi ladies,

Lol, looks like someone resurrected my old thread from December. :biggrin:

I did end up purchasing the agenda while it was on sale! I love it and I'm very happy I decided to go ahead and get it! It was a great buy!!

Thanks for your posts!