Chanel Agate Durability?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all!

I really need some recommendations from anyone who has purchased any of Chanel's Agate jewelry. Specifically, I believe the camelia collection contains a lot of agate.

I have read that agate is very delicate and prone to cracks and chips, especially after it has been cut. Does anyone own Chanel jewelry with agate and what has been your experience with its durability?

I'm attaching a pic from the Chanel website to show you the particular ring I'm contemplating :smile:

Thanks so much in advance!

chanel-camelia-sculpte-white-agate-and-onyx-rose-with-diamonds-ring-profile.png
  2. I have the single version of this ring. I've been wearing it for the last three years: shower with it, wash dishes with it, I never take it off. I've dropped it numerous times, banged it onto things etc etc, and nothing has happened to the flower, not even a scratch. Hope that helps. It's a great ring at a great price point for Fine Jewelry!

3. Thank you so much for the reply and info Peace911_1! Its a gorgeous ring and I agree about the price point :smile: I'm happy that you are enjoying yours so much.