Chanel addict, now the perfumes!!!!!

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Hi guys!!!

Well, it all started with nail polish then make-up....I've always liked their perfume but dismissed them and tried many perfumes that were hard to get and more exclusive like Que fleur, Creed, etc....

Then one day I decided to just use my 10 years old chanel no. 5 bottle to my husbands surprise.....I was so captivated....not at first, but as the day went along....it wore on me like second skin....its totally soft and sophisticated without being stinky or too perfumy if you know what I mean...

Now Im off to try other fragrances....Im on a roll, DH is scared....lol...but Im on a mission!!!

What are your favorite scents of Chanel?:yahoo:

If you're really on a roll, look for Les Exclusifs.

http://www.aromascope.com/wp/2007/02/12/les-exclusifs-de-chanel-are-here/

Number 18 is amazing.

Really?? Darn!!

I was just at the boutique and missed that one...all the others ones actually didnt catch my fancy, although I found Gardenia and got a bottle of it...it is exquisite!!!

Im looking for Bois de Iles, which I found out by doing some research into all chanel perfumes..along with the Cuir Russia or something....

I just ordered more of the no. 5 pure perfume, and added no. 19...it is really a clean, summer fragrance......totally lovely!!! But have to wait to pick them up during nordstroms perfume event to get some free goodies...told the SA....all chanel pls...lol!

I'm off to chanel next weekend to investigate further.....:graucho: