chanel 5113 sunnies

Belle de Jour

Mar 16, 2008
Hello everyone,

I've been eyeing those for some time now and yesterday at the store I tried them on in black with white camellias - they look great :tup:

It would be my first time spending that much on sunglasses, I want to make sure that they have awesome quality, so please tell me - honestly!, what are your experiences with this style? Plan to wear them for some yearsI think they are very classy, but I am so clumsy!:sweatdrop:

Please help a chanel newbie :flowers:

As a certified Chanel sunnies addict, I can give you my highest recommendation. I too was hesitant to get my first pair for the same reasons. I have literally taught myself to keep track of them and take good care of them. I wouldn't wear anything but Chanel sunnies now. I have the exact pair you are considering as well as several more. There have been and I'm sure will be many more pairs of Chanel sunnies that will grace my face!

As a sunnies freak and as a owner of several Chanel sunnies, I can tell you that the quality of the Chanel sunnies is outstanding. I've owned many sunglasses in my life, but the Chanel sunnies are the best IMO.

I also love my Chanel sunnies and am looking for a new pair (after 3 years with my current ones!) I love the 5113s--can I find them at Neimans?? Do you mind sharing the $$?

Hi,

I have also been eye'ing this model for a while...but noticed that the one i wanted can only be purchased here.

http://www.sunglassesitaly.com/Productsview/1221.html

I wanted the 574 because i like the gradient in the lens.

Do you guys have any idea where else i could get these? possibly a store where i can actually try them on...i'm asian and i have no bridge on my nose, making getting plastic frames hard for me.

I live in San francisco, CA.

Thanks

I would not recommend that you buy sunnies online...At least not if you are unaware of your measurements and also the experience of trying on doxens of sunnies is the best feeling.

I just did it this weekend at Valley Fair (go to a nice plaza or mall nearby and see if they have a sunglasses shop if not a Chanel boutique) and won't regret it.

I can imagine the horror of buying a pair that look good online but don't compliment me at all in person and worst of all, slip on your face.

Oh, and you also get to wear the ones you'd never buy just for fun!

Just got a pressie, Chanel 5113 from my father-in-law :yahoo: Since I am new to Chanel, can you girls let me know which season this 5113 piece is from? TIA!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC03592.JPG
    DSC03592.JPG
    164.5 KB · Views: 489
  • DSC03595.JPG
    DSC03595.JPG
    165.7 KB · Views: 486