Chanel 5080 sunnies redundant if I already have 5076?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I already have the black mother of pearl 5076 sunglasses, but I am really drooling over the 5080s (the crystal ones on Denise Richards) in black. Are they too similar to justify buying 'em? Should I get a different model? Thanks.

2. i don't think they're similar at all. i think you should definitely get the 5080. they're gorgeous!

3. I have the Denise Richards pair in brown and a mother of pearl in black. . . very different:yes:

4. And how much did you guys pay for the 5080? Thanks!

5. I have the Denise Richards pair in brown... I love them!

6. I have the 5080 in both brown tortoise and black and had the 5076 in brown at one time. They are not similar at all; in fact, the frames are very different.

7. I have the brown 5080 (D. Richard's) and I really love them. When I went to NM it was between those and the 5076. IMO they were different in design but they fit the same way. I think choosing sunglasses according to your face shape is so hard that if you can find a pair with the same fit but different look I would def. go for it!

Mine cost $400 after taxes.