Chanel 5018 I GOT EM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally dont know what you guys see in them!! When i saw them on the runway, I though to myself "those arent going to sell" so im really surprised that many people like them.

I think they look really good on you.

They're cute on you! But expect to get a lot of stares when your wear them... if you don't know they're Chanel, they just look goofy. People won't "get it", kwim?

Bbal and and vfresh you aren't allowed to buy or sell here as per tpf rules.

And Iwearheels, I LOVE those. I love them in general and think they look super fab on you. Your boyfriend is wrong about them. And he'll learn to love them I bet!

They really do suit you! I love the pic with the NL top. So super cute :yes:

Don't listen to the BF! With the exception of my brother (who I have been training for 26 years), I do not know a single straight guy who has good taste in sunglasses! My SO teases me about my sunglasses, but I could care less what he thinks :shrugs:

I love the way they look on you - and they look really great with the NL top! If the only reason you would get rid of them is BF, I would keep them. You can wear them whenever you are not with him. But if you don't like them then don't keep them. They look great IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.