Chanel 3 bag

Sooo-- I thought this new style was called the Tender Touch? So confusing! I got a green one a few months' back and it was called the Tender Touch by the person who sold it-- either way, awesome bag!!! And mine was $4k on the dot!

Ok I've seen this bag in person a few months back, in red as well! (Neiman Marcus and was a bit more than 3k). It does NOT unclip like the Celine trio. It's actually kind of disappointing.... The red was gorgeous and it looked very cute, but I don't see the convenience of having three different pouches if you cant disconnect them :C

YES they definitely do not detach -- I really like the bag, though, because you have the extra pouch with the top zipper for easy access, and then you can sort of shove your phone/pens/etc between the pouch and the body of the bag …

YES they definitely do not detach -- I really like the bag, though, because you have the extra pouch with the top zipper for easy access, and then you can sort of shove your phone/pens/etc between the pouch and the body of the bag …

+1! Actually quite interested in the bag, whenever I'm in London or Paris I'll definitely ask to see one. Pretty sure Amsterdam doesn't carry it.