Chanel 3 bag

Vaninnocent

May 30, 2012
Chicago, IL
Sooo-- I thought this new style was called the Tender Touch? So confusing! I got a green one a few months' back and it was called the Tender Touch by the person who sold it-- either way, awesome bag!!! And mine was $4k on the dot!

CocoCane

Jun 20, 2014
Ok I've seen this bag in person a few months back, in red as well! (Neiman Marcus and was a bit more than 3k). It does NOT unclip like the Celine trio. It's actually kind of disappointing.... The red was gorgeous and it looked very cute, but I don't see the convenience of having three different pouches if you cant disconnect them :C

Pazdzernika

Mar 26, 2011
^Very helpful, thanks! I guess if they detached that would be far too similar to the Celine bag. But boy, would that have been useful!

Vaninnocent

May 30, 2012
Chicago, IL
YES they definitely do not detach -- I really like the bag, though, because you have the extra pouch with the top zipper for easy access, and then you can sort of shove your phone/pens/etc between the pouch and the body of the bag …

helenhandbag

May 17, 2014
YES they definitely do not detach -- I really like the bag, though, because you have the extra pouch with the top zipper for easy access, and then you can sort of shove your phone/pens/etc between the pouch and the body of the bag …
+1! Actually quite interested in the bag, whenever I'm in London or Paris I'll definitely ask to see one. Pretty sure Amsterdam doesn't carry it.