Chanel 21c sky blue mini colour transfer?

alexjordan

Nov 21, 2018
Hi guys I have the sky blue mini on hold which I’m looking to purchase tomorrow but the SA was telling me to be careful when I tried it on today.. I won’t be wearing it directly on jeans but it should be ok with a blazer/jacket/coat right?

I’ve just added some examples of what I usually wear.. I’m worried about colour transfer now

D5208B67-A58C-437E-8559-1AE6C5DC3FF7.jpeg

D0D54C3A-A56B-4DBA-B8AB-32D534FEBFB3.jpeg

A4C6426E-248A-4F26-98C4-3273ADBAE578.jpeg

I can not really explain why I own a pink WOC, I really prefer dark bags, especially black. I am very careful when I carry it, color transfer is a big issue for light bags. I make sure I wear light longer jackets, dresses, and tops because of the issue when I use it. The clothing in your pics look fairly safe. It is just more difficult to take care of light bags. Jeans are definitely the worst in regard to color transfer.

Hi guys I have the sky blue mini on hold which I’m looking to purchase tomorrow but the SA was telling me to be careful when I tried it on today.. I won’t be wearing it directly on jeans but it should be ok with a blazer/jacket/coat right?

I’ve just added some examples of what I usually wear.. I’m worried about colour transfer now

View attachment 4932197

View attachment 4932198

View attachment 4932199
I am worried about the same thing! I got one and have been trying to do some research on if it’s possible to apply some protective lotion to keep from getting color transfer....
lambskin is just so different from caviar. With my caviar i just use Cadillac lotion and it cleans the color right off...

please update me if you find a way & I’ll do the same.

Not sure if this is helpful but I have a trendy in a light blue which is also lambskin. I’ve had absolutely no color transfer on this bag and I use it regularly.

I can not really explain why I own a pink WOC, I really prefer dark bags, especially black. I am very careful when I carry it, color transfer is a big issue for light bags. I make sure I wear light longer jackets, dresses, and tops because of the issue when I use it. The clothing in your pics look fairly safe. It is just more difficult to take care of light bags. Jeans are definitely the worst in regard to color transfer.

Thank you!!

I am worried about the same thing! I got one and have been trying to do some research on if it’s possible to apply some protective lotion to keep from getting color transfer....
lambskin is just so different from caviar. With my caviar i just use Cadillac lotion and it cleans the color right off...

please update me if you find a way & I’ll do the same.

I will do thank you!

I wore my blue mini out yesterday with jeans and I had no color transfer. I also had worn them with black leggings with no issues.
Omg wow! Thank you for letting me know!

Not sure if this is helpful but I have a trendy in a light blue which is also lambskin. I’ve had absolutely no color transfer on this bag and I use it regularly.

Very helpful! Thank you so much

Reactions: BrownBuggy
Hello, jumping in to find out about colour transfer from SLGs to the INTERIOR of a light coloured bag. I'm worried that my wallet's dark colour will be transferred onto the inside of my cream coloured mini :/ anybody ever experienced that?