Chanel 20B Mini (new size) WOC-wallet on chain

Jan 10, 2011
Washington DC
I recently purchased the mini WOC and adore it. I also have the regular WOC. I can't say that I like one over the other. It's just a different look, functionality and style. I went to the boutique with the intention to purchase the regular style. However, the mini caught my eye because it is something new/different but also very functional. It holds my cards, phone, lipstick and car fob. I would even say it holds a tad more than my regular WOC. I'm glad I got it.

MishaJanuary

Jul 12, 2020
I recently purchased the mini WOC and adore it. I also have the regular WOC. I can't say that I like one over the other. It's just a different look, functionality and style. I went to the boutique with the intention to purchase the regular style. However, the mini caught my eye because it is something new/different but also very functional. It holds my cards, phone, lipstick and car fob. I would even say it holds a tad more than my regular WOC. I'm glad I got it.
So it accommodates a phone? That’s great news.

Jcozlife

Mar 24, 2019

Just wonder which model of mobile phone are you using at moment? I rarely to search the reviews on this bag. Thanks

Elleand3

Jan 29, 2018
Can you share the strap drop comparison between the mini and regular size?

Reactions: loves
Jan 10, 2011
Washington DC
Do you feel the card slots at flap side is secured? Do you feel the cards slip out? That's the cons from someone’s feedback.
I haven't used the flap side to hold cards. But the thought crossed my mind that the slots might get loose over time or that a thief could easily slide out the card in the last slot. I probably won't use the flap slots or if I do, I'd put my membership type cards there. Luckily there is a zipped pocket inside that I'd likely use for extra bank cards.

Jcozlife

Mar 24, 2019
I haven't used the flap side to hold cards. But the thought crossed my mind that the slots might get loose over time or that a thief could easily slide out the card in the last slot. I probably won't use the flap slots or if I do, I'd put my membership type cards there. Luckily there is a zipped pocket inside that I'd likely use for extra bank cards.

I think it shouldn't lose quickly as long as not put double layers.
Also, the Back zip pocket doesn't look good to me but it's very practical:smile:

MahaM

Aug 14, 2017
Reactions: onlyk