Chanel 2.55 Reissue wallet **PICS**

sammix3

O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
So I got my wallet confused with Jenn's(clk55girl) since I thought there was only one style.. but I finally cleared things up and my SA Cecelia from Nordstrom Seattle has sent me pictures of it! Although it is a long wallet, it is a little different from Jenn's. First off, it does not have a snap closure, and second, the "inside pocket" is a little different. I gotta admit Jenn's is a little cuter, but mines is only $635 compared to $875, a $240 difference!! So I'm willing to "sacrifice" and this one will "have to do". :P Besides, I have an LV wallet just like the $875 one, why not go for something a little different this time. Hehe and here are the pix Cecilia sent me!

2.55wallet1.jpg

2.55wallet2.jpg

2.55wallet3.jpg

Ahh I :heart: the metallic black! It's SO beautiful! Anyways thanks for letting me share and enjoy!

Gorgeous Sammi! :heart: Thanks for posting those pics! I can't wait for you to get yours, the metallic black is stunning! Does it have a zipper or is it open like the cambon wallet?

This wallet is stunning in the Metallic Black! If I weren't paranoid about wallets' not having snap or zippered closures, I would definitely want to get this. Enjoy your new purchase!

-Stephanie (pond23)