Chanel 2.55 reissue in small or medium?

...and...
I ended up getting the small :biggrin:
When I looked at them again, all senses got lost again. And so I asked some passersby at NM for their opinion, and they all (except one) thought the small one looks best on me :shame:

Thanks again everyone at this forum! I didn't mean to go against your input, but I'm sure the owners of the 2.55 know the feeling: when you see them in person all at once, in any size, you just cannot decide! :lol:

emmajane said:
Hi everyone,

I am pretty new to the site and was wondering if anyone knew how much the 2.55 reissue runs? My husband just opened his own private practice and needless to say I have had NO time in the last couple months to shop :wacko: ............... I will probably be able to stop by the Chanel boutique in BH this weekend but just wondered if anyone knew of the top of their heads?

Thanks

:smile:

The small is $1875
Medium is $1985
at Neiman Marcus.

Hope you have fun shopping!

applewin111 said:
...and...
When I looked at them again, all senses got lost again. And so I asked some passersby at NM for their opinion, and they all (except one) thought the small one looks best on me :shame:

Thanks again everyone at this forum! I didn't mean to go against your input, but I'm sure the owners of the 2.55 know the feeling: when you see them in person all at once, in any size, you just cannot decide! :lol:

Can you post pictures of your small? Thx.

Here's the pic :smile:

I don't know if I did it right. I uploaded as attachment here, hope it shows...:P

P.S. Sorry for the watermark; it's in case it gets circled around and ends up on fake eBay auction.

Attachments

• IMG_196112.jpg
    IMG_196112.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 688
vaneea said:
do u think that it will still be around in 6-7 months or so while i'm saving up for it??

not a chance...last monday i went to chanel and there was 1 large grey, a couple smalls and 0 mediums. there were probably more white and black since grey was the most popular color. but, since this is a limited edition purse once it's sold out (which is going to be soon) it's gone. which i'm really sad about! :sad:

...and...

You made me want Reissue 255 too;)

star3777 said:
I think the 226 is the perfect size. I got the 227(large) and have realized after viewing my own pictures that the medium(226) would have been better and it would hold all that I need. I can pull off the large, but I think it still is just a little too big for me. I am 5'3"

It's perfect on you!

gratify and satisfy ; repeat