Chanel 2.55 reissue in small or medium?

applewin111

Dec 11, 2005
Hi, I'm new to the forum and here's my first post :smile:

I'm really stuck. I can't decided on whether to get the small or the medium dark grey 2.55. I tried on both and loved both! But obviously I only need one :Push:

Please help me out! Both are beautiful! The small one is cute yet elegant and chic, but the medium holds a bit more. Both can go from day to evening, and and and... So, now they're both on hold for me by the super nice saleslady until I decide by the weekend... :shame:

So what would you think? Is the small or the medium more "rare" per se?

Thanks for your opinions in advance!

If both can go from day to night I say go with the bigger one too...but then again I always carry way too much stuff with me :shame: so it really depends on if you need the space or not!

I think the 226 is the perfect size. I got the 227(large) and have realized after viewing my own pictures that the medium(226) would have been better and it would hold all that I need. I can pull off the large, but I think it still is just a little too big for me. I am 5'3"

Attachments

• chanel 2.55 065.jpg
    chanel 2.55 065.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2,635
is there a large price difference between the two? ive been looking at the 2.55 too, not sure, need to find out how much it is, but now with the awful AWFUL news that LV is going to be raising their prices...i dont know what to do ...:/

Thanks everyone for your input!! I truly appreciate it! I'll go with the medium then :smile: There isn't a huge price difference, and that is one of the reason I just could not decide. Both look equally good and this made my head spin :wacko:

Hi everyone,

I am pretty new to the site and was wondering if anyone knew how much the 2.55 reissue runs? My husband just opened his own private practice and needless to say I have had NO time in the last couple months to shop :wacko: ............... I will probably be able to stop by the Chanel boutique in BH this weekend but just wondered if anyone knew of the top of their heads?

Thanks