Chanel 2.55 Reissue in Metallic Navy Blue opinions

k0k0911

O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Hi Ladies. I just purchased the Chanel 2.55 Reissue in Metallic Navy Blue on the phone from Nordstroms last night and wanted to get some opinions on this bag. The Navy for the 08 fall version looks darker than the prevous one and the silver hardware looks darker too. Has anyone seen this in person and does anyone have any thoughts on this bag? Also is this bag a classic like the classic flap in that it's generally the same style every year and does not go on sale? Any input is appreciated. Thanks!!!

Yes, the navy is darker almost like black metalic and it's very nice especially with the black hardware makes it special and stand out.. I really like it very much.. the color in certain lightning can be dark navy or black.. enjoy your purchase..

No, it won't ever go on a sale. They would continue to make the style but the color might not be exactly same, including the harwares. I thought it looked really nice. Congrats!

Yay Thanks for all the comments. I'm really looking forward to getting it in the mail now. I got the bag with a $450 from the Nordstroms matching the Saks ECG event. =)

Here you go...From tPF ,sorry I don't remember her name.
I see it personally in boutique ..
The color is so deep blue and elegant ! :heart::heart:
p1020810cn5.jpg

I'm glad to read that the fall version of the navy metallic is darker than the one from spring/summer. I thought it was the other way around. I don't have a way to compare them side by side.

I have the vintage tote in metallic blue and I love it. It looks absolutely gorgeous in daylight! I am even comtemplating purchasing the reissue flap in the same colour, do you think I'm crazy?:P