Chanel 2.55 Reissue Collection

Hi! IceEarl , chanelspell - I'm desperate to have the Black Reissue with Gold HW:sad: And wanted to buy the Pearl Reissue since the strand of pearl and mirror are detachable. I'm getting the 226-$3225. But i've read from another fellow pfer's post that the pearl reissue doesnt have the same size with the regular reissues? I just wanted to know if the 226 pearl reissue is the same size with 226 regular reissue? I would really appreciate your input on this. TIA:smile:

Hmmm.... I don't have the pearl reissue, but some members have it, maybe you want to post this question at the Chanel main forum so more member could see it... sorry can't help you here :smile:

Hi! IceEarl , chanelspell - I'm desperate to have the Black Reissue with Gold HW:sad: And wanted to buy the Pearl Reissue since the strand of pearl and mirror are detachable. I'm getting the 226-$3225. But i've read from another fellow pfer's post that the pearl reissue doesnt have the same size with the regular reissues? I just wanted to know if the 226 pearl reissue is the same size with 226 regular reissue? I would really appreciate your input on this. TIA:smile:

Hi Fushion_gurl, I have seen the 225 pearl reissue IRL and IMO it was similar in dimentions with a normal 225- at least it looked as big as my 225 (I have a 225 lgt silver so I can tell ),so I guess the pearl re 226 too will be similar with a 226.;)
concerning Fers who own pearl reissue Purrrfect has got one -from the price I think it's the 225,you can ask her for the dimentions and compare them with those posted in the Ref Library!
BTW a friend of mine got a 226 blk with G/H from Paris the previous week for 1700 Euros (around $ 2380 this is with Tax included!).is it possible to order from Paris?I think they do sent abroad and even with tax you get what you want minus around $ 1000 for the pearls and mirror !You can put this money towards another bag!:yes:

If any one is looking for an off-white (almost pearl colored) 2.55 reissue, I ordered one for a client and she didn't like it. I still have it in stock at bloomies-sf. 415 856 5428....ask for robert. we are doing an event presale til thursday, and it's 20% if you use your bloomies or 15% without a bloomies charge.

How much is it ? What is the leather and the size?

If any one is looking for an off-white (almost pearl colored) 2.55 reissue, I ordered one for a client and she didn't like it. I still have it in stock at bloomies-sf. 415 856 5428....ask for robert. we are doing an event presale til thursday, and it's 20% if you use your bloomies or 15% without a bloomies charge.

I have bought a Chanel Jumbo Caviar Flap this mid-Jan and has not carry it yet. I have put up in Yahoo and someone just post me an e-mail and asked whether I am interested to swap with her Chanel 2.55 Metallic black reissue 227 which she has used lightly once. I am quite interested but I am scared that I might end up with an unauthentic bag though she assure me that she has the original receipt, dustbag and box......

My bag:

Chanel 1.JPG

Her 2.55
Chanel 2.55.jpg

Heaven

sounds awkward, why doesnt she just exchange her new metallic black with the caviar jumbo? also..caviar is $200 cheaper than the metallic.. ehmm.. if I were you I'll be more careful.. if you want the metallic black..you might ask some store..if they don't have it..you can wait for matte black with gold hardware coming in NM