chanel 2.55 red hardware color??

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hi...wondering if any fashionistas here could help..i'm thinking of buying a chanel 2.55 in red...does anyone know if the hardware comes in silver? thanks!!!

2. I'll move this to our Chanel Forum for you ;)

3. ~bump!!!!

4. Are you referring to classics or reissues?
    Anyway red Classic Chanels this year would be in silver hardware I believe. For the past couple years Chanel has made almost all their seasonal color classics in silver hardware. Classics refers to all the small, med, large sizes and the single flap/east-west.

The only ones in gold hardware are black, pink and beige as those are permanent colors.

5. i also believe it comes with the silver hardware.

6. yep - i've got the burgandy reissue and it has silver hardware.

7. hmm...i'm not sure if the red that i'm looking at is a classic or reissue...but it's not as orangey as the one that daria models in the ads..am i correct to say, then, that any red chanel 2.55 (regardless of size) should only come in silver hardware n not gold ??

thanks everyone!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice