Chanel 2.55 re-issued, double C lock...im confused!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Help! I'm a new fan of chanel, and I'm confused!

I'm planning to order thru my sis who will visit Singapore this January 2007, I want the black chanel 2.55 in lambskin with gold chain (that can be worn across the shoulder) , with the double C lock. size 224 OR 225 (SMALL OR MEDIUM) IS THIS CORRECT??? :shame:

I saw in some pics that the 2.55 has a different lock( small rectangular lock) not with the double C.

I want to make sure that I give the right description of the bag i like....

Also is better with silve chain or gold? :confused1:

need all the help i can get. thanks so much!

2. The 2.55 reissue has the rectangular lock, no double C's.
    I think the one with the double C lock is just called the classic flap.
    I prefer the silver hardware, but it's just a personal choice.

3. Right the 2.55 reissues have the "mademoiselle" closure which is the rectangular turn-lock closure. Although to confuse the matter there have been classic flaps with mademoiselle closures released in the past. I digress, it sounds like you want the classic flap with the interlocking CC closure.

4. yes you're correct. I want the classic flap with the CC closure. just have to decide now if I should get the silver or gold hardware, caviar or lambskin. hmmmm :shame: