Chanel 2.55 - medium or large?

Madison

Dec 29, 2005
Just when I thought I have the perfect bag, I'm now having second thoughts on the size I bought. :sad2: I have the 2.55 in medium, and now I'm wondering if I should have got the large instead. I haven't even used it yet :amazed: because I wasn't sure. Seeing Star's and Noriko's 227s, I'm kinda liking that oversized look.

Any thoughts? Your help and opinions would be greatly appreciated! :biggrin:

i tried on the large at chanel and i love the size! my friend said it was humongous but i the size was perfect. i definitely like the large!

the only problem is...do you think they still have the large??

if you opted for the large...i would so buy the medium from you if i had the money! :biggrin:

And I would sooo sell it to you too, Mariah! :biggrin:

The store where I got this one actually had one large in stock; however, the manager stated that the bottom looked a little more "worn" because it was a display bag. So I called another store in San Fran, and believe it or not, the SA stated that she was getting one in from another store! She had transferred one for a client, but the client decided on the black 227 instead.

This is definitely a sign! :lol: Thanks everyone for your input!

Madison said:
And I would sooo sell it to you too, Mariah! :biggrin:

The store where I got this one actually had one large in stock; however, the manager stated that the bottom looked a little more "worn" because it was a display bag. So I called another store in San Fran, and believe it or not, the SA stated that she was getting one in from another store! She had transferred one for a client, but the client decided on the black 227 instead.

This is definitely a sign! :lol: Thanks everyone for your input!

it was meant to be!!

hmm.. do you want to make an installment plan?? :lol: haha jk