Chanel 2.55 - medium or large?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just when I thought I have the perfect bag, I'm now having second thoughts on the size I bought. :sad2: I have the 2.55 in medium, and now I'm wondering if I should have got the large instead. I haven't even used it yet :amazed: because I wasn't sure. Seeing Star's and Noriko's 227s, I'm kinda liking that oversized look.

Any thoughts? Your help and opinions would be greatly appreciated! :biggrin:

2. I prefer the medium for the first Chanel, because it's more versatile. It goes easily from day to night.

3. I like the oversized. It's edgier.

4. What color would you like it in?

5. I like the gray. The leather is distressed. Even the lock is kind of distressed. I was ogling it at NM's a couple of weeks ago. I really liked it.

6. Go for the oversized, its chic !!!

7. I have the large one and I love it. It give me the room to put the stuffs I needed to put in the bag.

8. i tried on the large at chanel and i love the size! my friend said it was humongous but i the size was perfect. i definitely like the large!

the only problem is...do you think they still have the large??

if you opted for the large...i would so buy the medium from you if i had the money! :biggrin:

9. And I would sooo sell it to you too, Mariah! :biggrin:

The store where I got this one actually had one large in stock; however, the manager stated that the bottom looked a little more "worn" because it was a display bag. So I called another store in San Fran, and believe it or not, the SA stated that she was getting one in from another store! She had transferred one for a client, but the client decided on the black 227 instead.

This is definitely a sign! :lol: Thanks everyone for your input!

10. it was meant to be!!

hmm.. do you want to make an installment plan?? :lol: haha jk

11. You crack me up! :lol:

12. hehe it would never work, though lol. i have $1150 saved and my parents give me $100 a month...booo budgets!!

oh, why does it have to be so pretty???:smile: