CHANEL 2.55 DK GREY LAMBSKIN 09 ...WANTED!!! Help please

^ it will help us locate for you if you post a pic of this particular bag...

honestly, the only 09 gray's i know of are the one posted by nscwong for reissue, met gray and another gray for classic flaps...???

^ it will help us locate for you if you post a pic of this particular bag...

honestly, the only 09 gray's i know of are the one posted by nscwong for reissue, met gray and another gray for classic flaps...???

i have asked the girl at chanel for a photo... she will try to get one for me. the details wrote down were: 09p 2.55 DK GREY 81307 if that rings a bell...

thank you to both of you - though i think you pm me by mistake - you need to PM each other! I am after the 225 not the jumbo and not metalic - it was a limited edition I think though they are getting similar ones in spring.....

You mean the 255 in grey matte right?
ME TOO!!
Not the metallic silver.

plilippé;13480240 said:
thank you to both of you - though i think you pm me by mistake - you need to PM each other! I am after the 225 not the jumbo and not metalic - it was a limited edition I think though they are getting similar ones in spring.....

Hi Mamacitas,

Since we are on the topic of gray :graucho: , I was looking for the light gray with silver hardware classic caviar jumbo. Anyone ? Called Chanel in Vegas, they said the Cruise 2010 in spring might have a light gray. Any knowledge or info would be great thanks in advance.

Hi Mamacitas,

Since we are on the topic of gray :graucho: , I was looking for the light gray with silver hardware classic caviar jumbo. Anyone ? Called Chanel in Vegas, they said the Cruise 2010 in spring might have a light gray. Any knowledge or info would be great thanks in advance.

NM has the light gray caviar jumbo w/ gold hw

this is the lambskin grey 225 size I was after last year. I looked everywhere for it - from manchester to paris, but it was not to be... I no longer want it as i dont like the short handles whiche are an old look. I am now after one like the one nocole ritchie is carrying? anyone knows anything about it? I tried to open a thread but I can't find it now.

Attachments

• photo.2jpg.jpg
    photo.2jpg.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 106
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 71