CHANEL 2.55 DK GREY LAMBSKIN 09 ...WANTED!!! Help please

plilippé

Oct 12, 2009
hey girls - I found the perfect and i mean THE perfect bag I wanted. CHANEL 2.55 DK GREY LAMBSKIN 09 in Selfridges It was the perfect small reissue for me - so love it. I had to work on financing it, by the time I did - poof!!! no bag. If any of you see one let me know. :biggrin:

Saw it in local Chanel today, it's stunning!

The colour is similar to metallic grey lambskin but without the pearly shiny coating, and the lambskin is so buttery soft :smile: The SA said that's the only one in the shop.

The colour is similar to metallic grey lambskin but without the pearly shiny coating, and the lambskin is so buttery soft :smile: The SA said that's the only one in the shop.

where is your local chanel? would it be possible to have their details. thank you so much

yes yes - thats the one! where is your local chanel? would it be possible to have their details. thank you so much.:smile:

A re-issue 226 is a lovely size (11" x 8" x 2.5") - perfect for both day and evening use. It's the size down from the large 227 re-issue. Hope it's the one you're looking for.

A re-issue 226 is a lovely size (11" x 8" x 2.5") - perfect for both day and evening use. It's the size down from the large 227 re-issue. Hope it's the one you're looking for.

thank you lizziecat, the on I wanted was the smaller one actually, but I am phoning Manchester today as compromises might have to be made...:smile:

still in search of CHANEL 2.55 DK GREY LAMBSKIN 09 in Selfridges It was the perfect small reissue for me - If any of you see one let me know - will even consider ebay, though as its from the 09 collection I doubt they are available yet