Chanel 2.55 clutch, info please...

can008

O.G.
Feb 25, 2008
Hello ladies, I am new to Chanel and found and bought this from ebay. I love it so much but I know almost nothing about it. I am usually more of a shoes person but I just love this bag.
Does anyone have seen it IRL? If yes, where and when?
Does anyone have it?
Does anyone know how much it cost in the stores?
And from which collection is this from?
Any other info/opinions are welcomed!
TIA!:flowers:

Attachments

• 236f_1.JPG
    236f_1.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 117
  • 23b0_1.JPG
    23b0_1.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 126
  • 23f0_1.JPG
    23f0_1.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 110
  • 243e_1.JPG
    243e_1.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 248a_1.JPG
    248a_1.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 88
Last pics.
And I forgot to mention that the listing said it is bought in early 2008 and that it is a vintage patent leather mini 2.55 clutch bag.
TIA!

Attachments

• downloadss.jpg
    downloadss.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 26d3_1.JPG
    26d3_1.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 74
Yes, not sure about the vintage thing.
I have posted this in the authenticity thread and get the all clear before buying. I guess this bag is not popular. I'll see if I can spot it in the reference library.

yes, i think maybe that's it. vintage referring to remake, ie. 2.55.
hansyu: why do you think it is not authentic? does anyone else think so? i paid $770 for it. =(
I am quite okay with it because three ladies have authenticate it (and I think they are right) but I have never seen this anywhere at all. What do all you think, ladies?

yes, i think maybe that's it. vintage referring to remake, ie. 2.55.
hansyu: why do you think it is not authentic? does anyone else think so? i paid $770 for it. =(
I am quite okay with it because three ladies have authenticate it (and I think they are right) but I have never seen this anywhere at all. What do all you think, ladies?

I'm sure it's authentic it might be a prototype or runway clutch. It doesn't look fake to me.

I'm sure it's authentic it might be a prototype or runway clutch. It doesn't look fake to me.

OMG, I sure hope so!!!! There is no chance I am carrying a fake but I really really love the look of this bag and I am a sucker for black patent.
Thank you, Sensalicious! :flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:
It is always a good feeling to know more people think it's authentic.

Still, more opinions are welcome. Thank you for caring and posting, ladies.:tup: