Chanel 2.55 clutch, info please...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ladies, I am new to Chanel and found and bought this from ebay. I love it so much but I know almost nothing about it. I am usually more of a shoes person but I just love this bag.
    Does anyone have seen it IRL? If yes, where and when?
    Does anyone have it?
    Does anyone know how much it cost in the stores?
    And from which collection is this from?
    Any other info/opinions are welcomed!
    TIA!:flowers:

Attached Files:

2. More pics:

Attached Files:

3. Last pics.
    And I forgot to mention that the listing said it is bought in early 2008 and that it is a vintage patent leather mini 2.55 clutch bag.
    TIA!

Attached Files:

4. Anyone??:shrugs:
    No one have seen this bag or know about this bag at all?? :crybaby:Am I the only one loving this?:crybaby:

5. How can a 08 bag be called vintage?:confused1:

6. Post on the authenticate this subforum. From the serial number that bag is from 06 or 07. ALso take a look in the reference library.
    Good luck

7. Yes, not sure about the vintage thing.
    I have posted this in the authenticity thread and get the all clear before buying. I guess this bag is not popular. I'll see if I can spot it in the reference library.

8. how much did u pay..it doesnt look auth to me :crybaby:

9. Well, they could've bought it in 2008, used = vintage

10. ^ But looking at the sticker number, it's clearly not a vintage.

11. True, just read the info on it, vintage style as the 2.55 is the original 1955 style, not older bag.

12. yes, i think maybe that's it. vintage referring to remake, ie. 2.55.
    hansyu: why do you think it is not authentic? does anyone else think so? i paid $770 for it. =(
    I am quite okay with it because three ladies have authenticate it (and I think they are right) but I have never seen this anywhere at all. What do all you think, ladies?

13. I'm sure it's authentic it might be a prototype or runway clutch. It doesn't look fake to me.

14. OMG, I sure hope so!!!! There is no chance I am carrying a fake but I really really love the look of this bag and I am a sucker for black patent.
    Thank you, Sensalicious! :flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:
    It is always a good feeling to know more people think it's authentic.

Still, more opinions are welcome. Thank you for caring and posting, ladies.:tup:

15. Oh, and I have looked at the libraries for patent, clutch and 2.55 but could not find this.