Chanel 2.55 "Classic Flap"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone has the beige 2.55? Does it get dirty easily, esp the straps? That's the bit i am most worried abt with light coloured 2.55s, the straps could be a nightmare if it picks up dirt easily.

FullyLoaded said:
The flap with the hearts on the chain link is another I wish I could have bought when it was released.
Oh goodness! Me too!
I joined purseforum because I saw one up for auction and I wanted it so badly, but I had no idea whether it was real or not. It went for around $950, and looking back on it, I probably could have asked others whether they thought it was real. So gorgeous!

muppy said:
Anyone has the beige 2.55? Does it get dirty easily, esp the straps? That's the bit i am most worried abt with light coloured 2.55s, the straps could be a nightmare if it picks up dirt easily.
I saw one at neiman marcus san francisco today..

Black (with silver hardware) or beige (with gold)? Which one first?

I know black is really versatile, but i can't think of any colors (of clothes) that won't go well with the beige... maybe pink? but i wouldn't match a pink top with black bag either! I'm leaning towards the beige as I think fewer people have it. The black is just abt everywhere!

I know black is really versatile, but i can't think of any colors (of clothes) that won't go well with the beige... maybe pink? but i wouldn't match a pink top with black bag either! I'm leaning towards the beige as I think fewer people have it. The black is just abt everywhere![/quote]

Hi,

Here's my black with single silver chain strap. I love it!!! :love: :love: I'm looking at the beige next, I think it goes with everything. My black is great because of the silver hardware, it makes it a little less dressy, but I do think I'd get more mileage from a beige. I kept thinking beige or black? But since I just got it last Fall, black it was!!! Beige would be good as it's spring/summer season now :biggrin:

I_love_Chanel_.JPG

My vote goes to the beige! I think it's more elegant and rare to see around than the black. The black is always a classic but the beige just totally wows me!:smile: :nuts:

muppy said:

I know black is really versatile, but i can't think of any colors (of clothes) that won't go well with the beige... maybe pink? but i wouldn't match a pink top with black bag either! I'm leaning towards the beige as I think fewer people have it. The black is just abt everywhere!

i saw the beige, but it looks like a very dark beige to me, not what i was expecting, it looks almost like a light tan color and i was quite disappointed. The one i saw was in caviar... is the lambskin a slightly lighter shade? I think i might go for the black 2.55 some time in future.. top of my list now is the small celine clandestine in cream which i think i would get instead of the beige 2.55!

Love this thread, thank you everyone for all the pictures and information. =) I am still trying to decide which combination to get, it's either black or beige medium caviar with silver hardware. Silver hardware is harder to find now than gold hardware (at least at my local boutiques)? The combination in White is still available at my local Chanel boutique.

Status
Not open for further replies.