Chanel 19

I'm a dark purple gal 100% BUT i say mauve here - it looks so good with the satin finish gold
That Insta shot of the burgundy...lols its beautiful. How to decide????

Reactions: RT1
In fall everybody gets bombarded with burgundy bags and I am absolutely on that train too. But that also means burgundy bags are everywhere.

All three of the colours are beautiful but if you have skippers regret on the mauve, it will be really hard to track it down again. Although I'm on the burgundy train, my vote is for the mauve.

• Love
Reactions: RT1 and kosin30
In fall everybody gets bombarded with burgundy bags and I am absolutely on that train too. But that also means burgundy bags are everywhere.

All three of the colours are beautiful but if you have skippers regret on the mauve, it will be really hard to track it down again. Although I'm on the burgundy train, my vote is for the mauve.

Interesting opinion. It does seem overwhelmingly from my poll that everyone is for burgundy, which makes your point!

• Love
Reactions: RT1 and Egel
Interesting opinion. It does seem overwhelmingly from my poll that everyone is for burgundy, which makes your point!
I know myself well enough to know that I'm more prone to skippers remorse than buyers regret. The burgundy is beautiful, but if you want a burgundy bag it doesn't have to be the 19. Same with the purple.

I just felt to say more than I would go for colour X because my heart said so, wanted to give you my 2 cents without the emotion. If emotion is factored in I would still make a case for mauve because the depth of the colour. And I normally don't even like purple :lol:

• Love
Reactions: JoeyLouis and RT1
I love the 19 like you I also hated it but now I am in love with it! It is such a functional bag! The color you picked out is absolutely gorgeous as well! Enjoy it in good health ❤️❤️