Chanel 19

Grkgrl19

May 1, 2019
Hi all,
I’ve been on the hunt for a dark beige or black 19 and went to a store and gave my info to a SA. Today one contacted me that he has a beige one in the warehouse. He didn’t show me any actual pictures, just screenshots from the Chanel website. I told him I’d like to stop in an see it before purchasing but he said it is sent from warehouse so I can’t see it before. This sounds too good to be true. Was this a return? If I hate the bag I can return it, right? Thanks ladies, this just seems fishy as in the past I have purchased from the store and was able to examine it first.

From my experience every single item I have purchased so far I have been texted pictures of before shipping. I have never had one shipped from a warehouse. Maybe others have experienced that. However, considering how hard it is to get this bag it’s worth giving it a try. If it doesn’t meet your expectations then just return it.

From my experience every single item I have purchased so far I have been texted pictures of before shipping. I have never had one shipped from a warehouse. Maybe others have experienced that. However, considering how hard it is to get this bag it’s worth giving it a try. If it doesn’t meet your expectations then just return it.
Agreed. Have them ship it to the store, if you don't like it, just return it immediately.

Reactions: Grkgrl19
I thought I would start a thread for those of us loving the 19 bag!
I have the small black and am looking to grab the pink but wanted to see if anyone has seen it in person yet as I’m hung up on the color and if it’s a blush or more bubblegum light pink.

I purchased my 19 flap from 20C collection in lambskin and love it so much. However, I visited the store and got a chance to see 20P’s 19 flap in goatskin. I think that the goatskin is more plasticky and structure but I personally prefer the lambskin. What do you think? Which do you prefer?

I too purchased the 19 bag in navy from the 20 c .Thought I would exchange since I still got another couple of weeks since here in UK it's 30 days exchange or refund .I went last week to see a black in 20 p goatskin .The minute my SA saw my face she said she could tell I was not impressed .It looked structured ,matt,not smooshy or pillowy like the 20 c ,and definitely more plasticity as you say .I decided to stick with my original one since I feel there is something which I felt was not in the goatskin one .

Reactions: Peppaaa
Can anyone tell me how to decipher on the tag what season Chanel 19 is from?
On the top left corner of the tag there should be a number and letter that say 19C, 19S, etc.

An example (from google images):

Chanel-2018-Retail-Tag.jpg

Reactions: Underbedpunk