Chanel 12C Camera Case

I really like the camera bag styles from Chanel. They are so easy to get things in and out of the bag, and has several interior compartments to help you organize your purse. I wish though, that the 12C camera bag is less rounded and more rectangular in shape.

I thought the same thing too...they do look more rounded:weird:. I love the classic camera case...why do they change its shape:wondering????

I really like the camera bag styles from Chanel. They are so easy to get things in and out of the bag, and has several interior compartments to help you organize your purse. I wish though, that the 12C camera bag is less rounded and more rectangular in shape.

To me it looks just like the classic camera case. I havent used mine in ages...this inspires me to get it back out. Great bag and it holds an ipad beautifully :smile:.

Attachments

• IMG_6306.jpg
    IMG_6306.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 2,305
Yeah, it does looks rounder than the previous collection.
There are more colors this time though (Comes in lamb red and lavender and black/dark red/blue/tan in caviar)

Blue caviar in the picture is TEMPTING.....oy....my ban is already in jeopardy! If I cave I will also owe my DH....since we bet I wouldn't keep it....