Chanel 12A Fall 2012 Info

I know this is super late and probably irrelevant, but I wanted to share the picture of one of Chanel's dark gold reissue metallic lambskins. So confusing that they labeled 2 different colors with the same name!

I am very relieved I snatched this one up, as the other copper/gold/bronze colors of the season were either too orange, or not luminescent enough. This one seriously looks like it is glowing! Again sorry for the photo delay, I got it about a month ago but just unpacked it.

BAAEFA78-E848-41F1-976F-4A860524DB60-29463-000016B72E2F7BB4.jpg

this is a beautiful piece!!!!!!! congrats!!! what's the black shiny one behind it on the left??? that one looks great too!!

I know this is super late and probably irrelevant, but I wanted to share the picture of one of Chanel's dark gold reissue metallic lambskins. So confusing that they labeled 2 different colors with the same name!

I am very relieved I snatched this one up, as the other copper/gold/bronze colors of the season were either too orange, or not luminescent enough. This one seriously looks like it is glowing! Again sorry for the photo delay, I got it about a month ago but just unpacked it.

Looks really nice, i love reissues with ghw!

OMG! Love it!! Can you share the info on it plz? Your right-it's the perfect color. I love the black sparkly one behind it too-you always have amazing bags:cutesy::cutesy:

Last edited:
I'm just an impatient soul. :lol:I need info ASAP when I'm interested in something. :biggrin: yes, this would be the perfect chevron style for you since you liked the Leo flap as well!!
I am leaning towards dark grey and black. The blue looks really pretty too so I am holding out for that color as well. While I prefer the leather lining, the yummy chevron lamb exterior made up for it.
I want a lambskin flap bag with the cc logo that I can grab and go. I don't coordinate my outfits with my purses so I always ended up buying the most neutral colors. :smile:

So lets see what the blue, black and grey turn out to look like IRL;)
I guess I do tend to co-ordinate somewhat, but I have fewer neutrals in my CC collection, always find a color I LOVE that supersedes the practicality of neutrals, not a good thing I know, but I can't help it! Love the idea of a non-stress flap:P

Hi, I am soooo new to this forum and have always hung out in the LV forum (have always been an LV girl for so many years), and I am such a newby regarding Chanel! I wanted your expert opinion! I just purchased this cross body bag that you showed here (Mineral lights), the one on the right in your picture, which has the zippered pocket on the back, and I got it in Black. I saw it at Saks and couldn't walk away from it! This is my very first Chanel bag purchase! I believe it is Lambskin leather. Any advise regarding making me not-so-nervous about carrying it?! I don't want to be nervous and I don't want to just admire it in my closet! :lol: Thanks so much! :smile:

its adorable and you must use it....crystals must be sewn on securely, I hope :smile:
worst case scenario, if you see any loosening take to Saks, but use it right away so you know its durability so if any problems you can return to store...but hopefully you will be just fine...Congrats, its very cute