Chandelier earrings for my wedding! :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!!! So after the help of the kind ladies on the shoe forum yesterday, my wedding shoes have been checked off the list. Whew! On to the next... :tup:

I am trying to find a pair of *stunning* chandelier earrings to wear on my big day. :tender: My dress is strapless and very simple in design from the front, and this was intentional so that I could create a nice blank canvas to show off some beautiful jewelry!!! (I'm more of a jewelry gal than a dress gal). I am already planning on wearing my rings and an art deco cuff (all platinum/white gold/diamonds), so I don't want to overkill on the top and would rather opt for some dramatic chandeliers than a necklace--I think both would just be too much. I am relatively flexible in budget up to about $15,000 but would consider anything above on a case-by-case basis. Doesn't have to be expensive though--I am more after the design (although of course, having diamonds never hurts!). Here is the dress for reference:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Any suggestions??? It could be either something for sale or just a picture of a design you might like that I could have my jeweler recreate.

*Hugs* to everyone for all your kind help!!! :cutesy:

2. shameless bump... :shame:

3. I'm curious to see what other posters suggest, since I haven't been looking too intensely. My wedding is not until late May. I already have my gown and I'm also doing a plain gown (though mine isn't as full on the bottom as yours, I'm showing off my boxing body in an extremely fitted stretch silk gown).

I have a few pieces of Jamie Wolf jewelry (sold through Barney's and a few high end jewelry boutiques in the NY area) and I think she makes stunning 18k and diamond earrings that would be perfect for bridal jewelry. Her whole collection runs from $800ish- $14k+, so you can easily find something in your price range. My only criticism is that you don't get much diamond for the price.

4. Wow! You ladies are all REALLY amazing!!! :woohoo:

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on your big day too GimmeTheBag!!! It's a fun time :girlsigh:

Every single one of these is to-die-for (I have never met a piece of jewelry I didn't like, hehe). My favorites so far are the Tiffany Deco & Buckle earrings, and the Cartier Inde Mysterieuse.

I do love Cartier as a brand, and really :heart: the design of the mysterieuse--it even matches the rest of my stuff. The only thing is, I have a feeling they will be shorter in length than I want. I wonder if they could add an extra segment to it or something to make it hang down lower...oh, and would :heart: diamond briolettes in place of the pearls... :thinking:

5. #9 Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
    this is lovely and unique

[​IMG]

6. oh-em-gee!!! Those are MAGNIFICENT Lilo! :sweatdrop:

Where did you find those beauties!??

7. these are over your budget but they are longer and very beautiful...maybe you can negotiate a lower price to make them a bit more palatable INDE MYSTÉRIEUSE EARRINGS

8. SS, those are definitely towards the top of my list as of now!!! :yes:

I might even ask my jeweler if he can recreate them, except longer + the briolettes at the bottom... I'm not into pearls much.

9. @sr22 it would look nice if it was three segments and if little diamond briolettes lined the bottom