Chance of a lifetime.

Haute Couturess

Black CDC Kelly pls!
O.G.
Feb 26, 2007
Be Quick!!!!

You've got 2 minutes and the FSH store to yourself. You have permission to pick anything you like for free, but you have to be able to carry it out yourself without any help (sorry, no shopping carts. This isn't Kmart :P).

Yes, the stock room door and all cabinets are unlocked!

Go for it!!!!!!! What do you grab? :nuts::nuts::nuts:

I'm small so I wouldn't be able to carry anything big, lol. I think I would head towards the jewelry department and grab some wg/ diamonds stuff, ring and bracelet, and and diamonds/ croc strap watch. Then it would be a dark green croc Birkin and croc KP.Ouch, time's out!!

Yes, the stock room door and all cabinets are unlocked!

Does this include the safe upstairs with all the expensive jewellery? If so, I'm grabbing whatever is in the safe! :nuts:

ETA: I will grab a croc Birkin with diamonds from downstairs before heading to the safe upstairs so I can have somewhere to stuff my loot.

Last edited:
Pippa desk and stool (in ebonized pearwood with rouge H leather, silver-toned metal fittings) folded and strapped to my back, a Cape Cod watch with diamonds/emeralds, a chain d'ancre bracelet, a graphite or anthracite glazed porosus Kelly 28 if available, and maybe a loose box, chamonix or barenia Birkin if any were to be had?

I'm pretty sure I could fit at least 6-8 bags on both my arms, so as many Bolides, Lindys and Kellys as I could carry (Lindy's great with the strap, they'd dangle from the neck) and grabbing all the cashmeres (and as many silks as I could) on my way out. If there would be 5 minutes, I would stuff the bags with small leather accessories from the drawers below the desks.

I would open 7 or 8 leather birkin35s and stuff them with any croc and lizard clutches I can find (hopefully these are all displayed on shelves and not in their boxes or I wouldnt have time) and walk out. Three birkins on each arm and one or two held against my chest. If I had time, I would grab some GM shawls on the way.:amuse:

OK, been thinking about this. I'd grab an evelyne pm preferably in black or raisin or prune, oh what the heck grab all 3, a massai same 3 colours and maybe a picotin GM. And then i would stuff them with all the silk scarves, and maybe some enamel bangles. And not forgetting some GM shawls. Oh happy day :lol: Good to know we are all trust worthy;)

I would open 7 or 8 leather birkin35s and stuff them with any croc and lizard clutches I can find (hopefully these are all displayed on shelves and not in their boxes or I wouldnt have time) and walk out. Three birkins on each arm and one or two held against my chest. If I had time, I would grab some GM shawls on the way.:amuse:

:PI like the way you think Seton. I think I would first fill the exotic birkins and kellys with clutches, wallets and shawls, then put all the bags into Victoria travel bags.

you guys are so modest! This is what I took on my first run doing a lap around the store...........

photo4.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

I'm going back for more...