Champagne Toast To My New Birkin!

1. I purchased a 30cm Rouge H Clemence Bikrin with Palladium Hardware from eBay from a trusted reseller. The leather is sooo nice and the color is so pretty! I love it!! Here are some pictures! Enjoy!! :love: Since I did not buy it from the boutique, you all will have to toast my new purchase with me! :biggrin:

I took a picture with my Balenciaga rouge bag so you can compare colors and some pictures of me carrying it. I'm almost 5'3" for reference :biggrin:

IMG_0570.JPG IMG_0584.JPG IMG_0579.JPG IMG_0574.JPG IMG_0577.JPG
  2. It looks FANTASTIC on you! Fabulous color! Congrats and enjoy- she is a beauty!

3. Opening the bottle of champagne (Dom Perignon), pouring it on the glasses, toasting around the world for diana's new Birkin WOOHOO!!!!!

What a GORGEOUS color. It looks so good with jeans. I love it!

4. Congratulations :biggrin:

Love the color ... 4 how much? if i may ask *blush*

5. LOVELY!! Did you get a good deal?

6. Beautiful bag and it looks GREAT on you! Thanks for taking a picture with you holding it. We are the same height and now I have a good reference!

The color is amazing and I hope you enjoy it! ;)

7. Yeah!! Yeah!!! Yeah!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Congrats - the color is soooo pretty (sorry I doubted it LOL!) It looks great on you - you must be thrilled!! Are you keeping the B bag???:love: Hum....no dom here - something less lovely but it will do - (going to fridge to open!) -- I'm going to have to get some of the good stuff to keep on hand for all of these new bags LOL!

8. Congrats! Beautiful color!!! Thanks for the pictures, I wanted a 35cm but I may have to consider a 30cm instead now! Do you consider yourself a small or big bag kind of girl?

9. It's beautiful! Congrats...

10. OHHHHH it's so gorgeous!!! I'm soooo jealous! My turn now!!! :o)

11. Congrats on a beautiful bag in a stunning color combo! I'm the same height/build as you and I love, love, love the 30.
    Cheers to you (clink clink!)

12. Thanks for the nice comments everyone! Hopefully I can take her out soon, it's been raining nonstop in California and it's driving me nuts! Don't want her to get drenched on her first day out :smile:

13. Congrats! That's one of my favorite colors:love:. Cheers!

14. Yes, I'm still keeping the B bag, what can I say, I love red bags! :nuts: The colors are very similiar, but the B-bag is the purse style so I can put it on my shoulders whereas the Birkin is just a handheld bag

15. I used to be a small bag girl, but I'm gradually getting into bigger bags. I think the 30cm is perfect, not too big not too small.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice