Champagne here for me too!! And then please

1. HIT me over the head with the bottle!!! I couldn't help it and had to have it...yet another bag for me from e-bay....it's incredible and I love it and I think I need my head examined LOL!! However, I'm all done for a good long time....I don't know what's come over me in the past month but I've got it bad!! I almost didn't want to come out and admit I got this one since I've been on such a tear, but who else can I share with??!!:love: :love:

HObg 001.jpg

2. I really love the color! Congrats!!

3. oh my...Shoe, your Ostrich Kelly is INCREDIBLE!!! :love: Thank you so much for posting this!!!

LOL You have the "Hermes Lust" real bad!!! Me included! :smile: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. She's a beauty:love: :love: Congrats!

5. Now that is a stunning bag in a stunning color. You HAVE been busy lately!! But, when you see a bag you can't live without, you have to snap it up becuase with Hermes, there's no guarantee you'll ever see that combo again. Major congrats!!

6. :love: :love: A toast to your beautiful new Kelly!!

7. Wow!! That blue color is TDF!:love: :love:

8. Yes. A toast from Gigi too! *clink*

Congrats again Shoe! Is the color of your Ostrich Kelly "Blue Roi" (Royal Blue) ? :love:

9. Congrats Shoe! YOur Kelly is absolutely incredible! YOu ladies are really rubbing off on me, I am getting caught up in all the excitement around here lately! I NEED A BIRKIN! Breathing, ok, now back to reality! Enjoy your beautiful new bag!:love::love::love:

10. Congrats! It is gorgeous! Enjoy!

11. oh, gosh, i know this bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

I had been drooling over this bag for such a long while before someone snapped it!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: Now i know it is U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nuts:

Absolutely magnificent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

12. OOOo....congrats on the Ostich Kelly!
    it's stunning!

13. Beautiful!!!! Congrats shoes319!!! LOVE the ostrich!!!:love: :love: :love:

I want that in Birkin 30!!!:nuts: And there is one in eBay and the price is about 20K????!!!!:evil::evil: Too much for me!

Enjoy your new baby shoes319!! Use it well!:biggrin:

14. wow, TDF!!!
    kelly + ostrich + bleu roi (is it?) = PERFECTION!!!
    congratulations!!!

it's raining hermes bags in PF!!!

15. WOW, WOW, WOW the color is amazing! I can't stop looking at it!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice