Champagne, fondue, and of course...Hermès!

what a fun get-together! you all look fabulous with your bags!

i, in turn had some champagne too at our local H store today but not because i get to bring home an orange box - but to bid farewell to a dear SA! *sob sob*

Oh how fun...being here in the "willy wags" it's so neat to see pictures of civilization and to know it's amazing how there are people near you who share your passion. A toast to all of you...

^^Well, I bought the scarf and scarf ring while we were sipping champagne, but Mr Posh Spice was tempted for a little bit :graucho:

It was definitely an Hermès themed night! As reflected in the name of our Melting Pot server:

melting_pot_005.jpg

Oh I was tempted all right...good thing they didn't have any of the things I wanted in stock. But my SA is on the hunt for everything...CRAP! I mean yay because after all...it's H!!!

:yahoo: I just got home. It was so wonderful to meet fellow tPFers and have champagne and such a wonderful dinner!!!
I bought 2 pocket squares at SCP and then DH and I drove to Vegas yesterday just to go to Hermes in Vegas. I got a beautiful scarf...the Omnibus in pink/brown. Funny story, the SA there was new and said he was just learning about all the items. He said they told him that there are certain ladies that might come in to the store from an internet group and not to try to fudge answers with them because they know H inside and out. LOL :graucho: They has soooo many Kellys there and he showed them all to me. He was really nice and it was another great H experience. :tup: I'll post pics of the loot tomorrow cause I need to go to sleep.
Thanks again to the wonderful SoCal tpfers...it was great to meet you and I hope to see you all again soon!!!

DH and I drove to Vegas yesterday just to go to Hermes in Vegas. I got a beautiful scarf...the Omnibus in pink/brown. Funny story, the SA there was new and said he was just learning about all the items. He said they told him that there are certain ladies that might come in to the store from an internet group and not to try to fudge answers with them because they know H inside and out. LOL :graucho: They has soooo many Kellys there and he showed them all to me. He was really nice and it was another great H experience. :tup: I'll post pics of the loot tomorrow cause I need to go to sleep.
Thanks again to the wonderful SoCal tpfers...it was great to meet you and I hope to see you all again soon!!!

LOL! This is :biggrin:. I think we are so "well known" everywhere.

Can't wait to see your pics, crochetbella!

You know, the best part of tPF for me is the friendships we have. And how it has extended to our DHs as well! MrsS + asa + tricia + our DHs have met for dinner before, and asa + MrsS + DHs just watched Bourne Ultimatum last night. :yes: