Champagne dress, input on shoes color

lily25

Hermèsistible
O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
4315749595_2b7d378bae_o.jpg

This is a dress I got sometime ago, it has been through some alterations because it was big, it is now above knee lenth and follows my body's natural line. I'm thinking of wearing it for my anniversary party.

What colour of shoes would look best with this dress, and do you have any ideas on accessories?

I have dark brown hair and eyes, and fair skin.

I love to wear red patent with champagne....especially if you can find a pair that is understated. I will attach a pic of a pair of my Gucci shoes that I ike to wear with this color....

Attachments

• leopard 004.jpg
    leopard 004.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 2,528
I love to wear red patent with champagne....especially if you can find a pair that is understated. I will attach a pic of a pair of my Gucci shoes that I ike to wear with this color....
Love your shoes, what a great color!
Red has crossed my mind and nude. In nude I like CL Jolie Noeud Dorcet shoes. I'm also thinking of a pair in magenta or fuchsia. What do you think?

I posted earlier, that I would wear Ivory or Nude Heels, and I forgot to mention, that I would then also use a clutch that really pops! That way, you are not matchy matchy!

If you don't want to wear cream, but how about a soft, light metallic, such as a soft gold, copper or bronze? You could match with a similar coloured bag too.
There are some great suggestions here. Have you made up your mind yet?