Champagne dress, input on shoes color

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

This is a dress I got sometime ago, it has been through some alterations because it was big, it is now above knee lenth and follows my body's natural line. I'm thinking of wearing it for my anniversary party.

What colour of shoes would look best with this dress, and do you have any ideas on accessories?

I have dark brown hair and eyes, and fair skin.

2. I'd wear Ivory or Nude Heels...........:flowers:

3. You could wear anything, because it's so neutral but if you're pale I'd wear it with a pop of colour. Red patent is my vote.

4. totally agree!! ANY colour would work, but red patent would be amazing!

5. I love to wear red patent with champagne....especially if you can find a pair that is understated. I will attach a pic of a pair of my Gucci shoes that I ike to wear with this color....

Attached Files:

6. i think duck egg bluewould be amazing

7. Love your shoes, what a great color!
    Red has crossed my mind and nude. In nude I like CL Jolie Noeud Dorcet shoes. I'm also thinking of a pair in magenta or fuchsia. What do you think?

8. ooo i would do a royal blue! anniversary reminded me of wedding, i saw your dress was champagne (like my wedding gown) and blue shoes would be like a something blue :smile:

9. I agree with ^ ,blue would be very pretty and slightly unpredictable!

10. I posted earlier, that I would wear Ivory or Nude Heels, and I forgot to mention, that I would then also use a clutch that really pops! That way, you are not matchy matchy!

11. the nude color of CL...
    congrats!!

12. A metallic or bright color.

13. If you don't want to wear cream, but how about a soft, light metallic, such as a soft gold, copper or bronze? You could match with a similar coloured bag too.
    There are some great suggestions here. Have you made up your mind yet?

14. I really like this idea :smile:

15. I'm voting for red, maybe burgundy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice