Champagne Baby Sage will be here tomorrow!!

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
Canada
I won't be able to pick her up till tomorrow night, but as soon as I get home I will post pics, then do more on Saturday morning in the daylight. YIPPIE!!!!!! I also have the fawn coming so it will be a good comparison to see these two colors side by side.

CAN'T WAIT!!

CoachCruiser

Jun 9, 2011
MA
Congrats! That's so exciting!! I am thinking of getting a woven baby sage, and am trying to decide on a color. You must be dying with anticipation!!

sthoreso11

O.G.
Jul 29, 2009
Super excited for you and to see your reveal, do you know the color code for champagne? I'd like to pull up a drill down, I know its out there somewhere but I can't find it...TIA

coachdon

Jan 17, 2010
Im still waiting for my woven baby to arrive, fedex expected to be here on Monday can't understand why it is taking so long. The champagne is the other one I want to order if the size is what I am expecting..... The reveals so far have been positive and Im hopeful but want/need to see more soooooooooooooooooo can't wait to see yours. Please take lots of comparisons with other bags ie maybe a gathered lindsey, abigails. I can get away with ordering one sight unseen but not 2 so I want to be sure and pce end sunday!

coachdon

Jan 17, 2010
LOL thanks again for reminding me why I want this bag, it is a color I have always lusted over! I called jax about it and was told it is a pearlized regina leather. It can be cleaned with a damp cloth, not that dry cloth cleaning. Also this bag will be available in a gunmetal color. :happydance: So all I need is to see your reveal, hope it is love.