Champagne Baby Sage reveal and she is a keeper!!!

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
OK, first the pics and then the chit chat:

champagne2.jpg

champagne3.jpg

chammich1.jpg

chammich2.jpg

OK, now the chit chat. First of all I picked her up with the Fawn and just like everyone else has revealed - the fawn is a greyish color - more of a mushroom for sure. The leather on the fawn one is nowhere near as soft and beautiful as the pebbled leather on the champagne - not even close.

These were actually smaller than I imagined. For reference I'm just over five feet tall and size 6 - size 4 on a good day. :P I think the bag works fine for me insofar as size is concerned, but I also think it would work just as well for someone bigger - it will look a bit smaller, but I think this bag would work with just about any size - it's not going to look really small on anyone, and I also think when you are smaller it just looks like a fashionably bigger bag.

I'll take better pics in daylight tomorrow. I had some questions that I'll address here: I did have my store order this in for me - so Canadian stores are able to get it. It took one week to get it.

Style # 19302, Color Code SV/2C. Interior is lavendar.

Your bag is gorgeous!!!! Omg your reveal convinced me to call my sa and exchange mine. I want a more pebbled and textured leather on this sage--like yours appears to be. I just don't want the one they sent ^^^me ( very fine grain and more dressy as a result). Glad u love it! Your mod pics are awesome!!! (and thanks for the added nudge of enabling lol!!)

crissy11 said:
I'm not 100% sure about the cupcake fob TBH - I am not really a fob person - thought it looked cute at the store, but now I'm not so sure I like it - not on this bag anyway.

Dunno if u have these but they look great on this bag-- crystal paved pineapple or the leather seashells both from summer 2011... Just a thought. Fobs that pull out the goldish sheen look best on this leather. Jmho. You accessorize all your bags beautifully!!!

Dunno if u have these but they look great on this bag-- crystal paved pineapple or the leather seashells both from summer 2011... Just a thought. Fobs that pull out the goldish sheen look best on this leather. Jmho. You accessorize all your bags beautifully!!!

The seashells are on it right now. :P Much better - when I do my daylight photos tomorrow I'll do the shells. Yes the leather is VERY pebbled!!!! I think Coach must have changed their mind on the fawn - how could it be so different from the DD pics!?

crissy11 said:
The seashells are on it right now. :P Much better - when I do my daylight photos tomorrow I'll do the shells. Yes the leather is VERY pebbled!!!! I think Coach must have changed their mind on the fawn - how could it be so different from the DD pics!?

Glad u like it w the seashells I know I did!!! I hope my exchanged bag looks more like yours. Odd for me-- usually I demand fine grains. But I really wanted a smooshy pebbling b c of the style on this bag. Thank u again for posting!!!! It's gorgey on u!!!!!!